Help my Mind!

Another surprise blog post, but another really important announcement!

I will by cycling 20 -35 miles every day, for five days in Germany for Mind Charity. This will be for the second year running, and last year I managed to raise almost £200 to help people like you and I going through similar mental illness experiences. I will be doing the cycle at the end of June, starting in Munich.

Mental illness affects 1/4 people in any given year, including those closest to you. Mind charity are here to support and raise awareness around mental health. 

I would be so grateful if you could sponsor me - any amount is appreciated. If you wish to sponsor me, you can do so by visiting my Just Giving page:

My Just giving page (via clicking 'sponsor me' below)
                          Sponsor me!

If you cannot sponsor me, then I'd be so grateful if you could share this blog post and my Just Giving page in whichever way, so we can raise as much money for Mind Charity as possible. 

You can read all about last years Germany cycle, here.

Thanks!,
Amy Xx