Journey of driving

I have begun my driving journey once again. I passed my theory few days ago and I've already had a few driving refresher lessons! Those of you who have been following my blog will know that I had to stop my driving lessons due to my anxiety. In fact, one of my worst mental health episodes occurred just before a driving lesson and that was the last I ever saw of my driving instructors car.

Although, I find driving fun and have no problem driving in my Dad's car, the lessons seem to affect me differently. Nevertheless, this Summer I plan to pass my driving test as I only need a few refresher lessons and have already booked my driving test!

I used to be jealous at all of the people that have passed their test at age 17. However that doesn't affect me anymore. As time has moved on, I've begun to understand my journey and am beginning to find peace. I finally feel ready to take on one of my biggest anxiety triggers. So, by the time I get back to university in September, I should have a licence to drive - fingers crossed!

I hope to keep you all updated on a regular basis with my driving journey.

Speak soon and here's hoping it all goes well!

Amy Xx