The meet up

I can't believe I haven't written a post about this yet. As many of you will know, I held a blogger meet up in London in which there were only three of us in total! There were many more expected, but unfortunately a lot were working or were too anxious to make it on the day.

Nevertheless, I will definitely be holding another meet up in the not so distant future and hopefully on a weekend when less people will be working. The meet up itself was very beneficial with the sharing of ideas and the understanding that you are talking to other people who have been through similar. It is an amazing feeling knowing that you are not alone. The sharing of ideas about how to combat mental illness was also extremely helpful. I walked away from the experience feeling extremely uplifted, not only for holding the meet up, but for talking to others who have been through similar and we all came out stronger because of it. 

Let me know if you'd be interested in another meetup and I will see what I can do. Until then, stay strong and keep going. There are many people in a similar boat to you or have been and have come out alive - something which I found out when I spoke to them a few weeks ago.

Amy xx