My bucket list!

It's the beginning of a new year and lots of people are setting goals. Below, I have shared some of my goals for this year including some of the items on my bucket list. Here's a snippet:

5 goals for this year

  • Have my first paid job
  • Reach my ideal health & weight
  • Join a society or a club formally
  • Use less of social media
  • Be more decisive in what I do
5 goals on my bucket list
  • Join the police force (It's always been my dream job!)
  • Travel America
  • Have my own pet(s)
  • Go to Glastonbury
  • Save up and buy an Audi!
I have hundreds more on my list, but these are just some I have shared with you. I hope you've managed to take some inspiration from this. I've always thought that by setting yourself goals, it provides you with the courage to keep on going and to complete things that truly make you happy.

What are your goals? Let me know in the comments.

Keep fighting,
Amy Xx