Have you done it?


This week, I'd like to bring your attention to spreading mental health awareness.

As some of you may know, I write about mental illness on various platforms and I thought I would take this opportunity to remind you of the networks I use to do this. I would be extremely grateful if you could take this moment to follow me and spread the awareness of of mental illness and of what I do, by following me on the links below. You, my readers have been paramount in my recovery as well as helping me to reach my goal of spreading awareness of mental illness. 

You can follow me by clicking on the links below:

Follow me on twitter: www.twitter.com/reliefofanxiety

Most importantly...follow me on bloglovin: www.bloglovin.com/reliefromanxiety
Bloglovin is a website where you can follow your favourite blogs and make sure you are kept up to date with their posts. Thus, every time I publish something you will be notified by email. You can subscribe to my blog by clicking the link above. Please help me reach my next goal!

Add my blog to your bookmarks: www.reliefromanxiety.blogspot.com

Email me: reliefromanxiety@gmail.com

Apologies for this not being the traditional blog post, but I thought I would make sure everyone was up to date with the places where I can be found.

Amy Xx