I'm going away for a while

Hello guys,

I'd just thought I'd update you as to where I'm at. I want to give a lot of love and attention to this blog and help as many of you as possible, therefore I'm going to take some time away from writing blog posts to brainstorm and see what content I can come up with. This doesn't mean that I won't still be on twitter, or reading and replying to my emails. I will still be here to talk if you need to. I just think to get the best out of this blog I need to take some time away and come back with a fresh mind, content and perhaps a new blog design. Don't worry, it won't be long! It's just some thinking time.

I will still be available to talk and answer any PR enquiries:

Email: reliefromanxiety@gmail.com
Twitter: www.twitter.com/reliefofanxiety

Don't forget to follow me on bloglovin too, so you will be kept up to date and be aware when I write my new blog posts. To follow me, click here. 

As always, thank you so much for being so supportive of my journey. Best wishes and keep fighting the good fight,
Amy Xx