Do I deserve it?

What is patreon you ask? (or maybe you're not asking at all!) You may have seen me throw the word 'patreon' about on my twitter, but perhaps are still unsure about what it is. Patreon is a site where you can support content creators through pledging a certain amount of money each money and return you can get rewards for becoming a Patron. 

To explain further, you could pledge $1 (which is about 80p) per month and get the rewards of patron only content and secret polls. But the more you pledge, generally the better the rewards get, such as getting a download of some of my art and secret behind the scenes access. You can pledge money through PayPal or debit and can cancel anytime, so there is no worry about being a patron forever and ever! 

There's no pressure to become a patron and I completely understand if you don't want to be. I simply set it up so that people could support me for my work and content if they felt that I deserved it or wanted to. The money raised will go to anything needed for my artwork and blog and if there's ever a surplus it may allow me to earn a small amount for the work I put out. Of course, all my content will remain free because my aim was and always is to help those who are and have been in a similar situation such as myself and it is important not to lose sight of that. 

More in-depth detail is available on my patreon homepage which you can find by clicking, here. There is also the opportunity to pledge and get your rewards in return!

If you do decide to pledge, I would be ever so grateful as it will allow me to focus more on my content and grow my blog - hopefully reaching more people.

If you have any questions, feel free to leave them in the comments below.

Best Wishes,
Amy Xx